Be as strong as you look and look as strong as you are!
Triceps ~ Bodybuilding Supplements
How To Weigh Yourself
What you gain is determined by you!
1. Weigh yourself with clothes on, after dinner, then in the morning, without clothes, before breakfast, because it's nice to see how much weight you've lost overnight.
2. Never weigh yourself with wet hair.
3. When weighing, remove everything, including glasses. In this case, blurred vision is an asset.
4. Use cheap scales only, never the medical kind, because they are always five pounds off -- to your advantage, of course.
5. Stand with arms raised, making pressure on the scale lighter. (Waving them is optional but occasionally helps!)
6. Don't eat or drink in the morning until after you've weighed in.
7. Weigh yourself after a haircut, This is good for at least half a pound of hair.
8. Exhale with all your might before stepping onto the scale. (Air has to weigh something, right?)
9. Start out with just one foot on the scale, then holding onto the towel rack in front of you, slowly edge your other foot on and slowly let off of the rack. This takes time, but it's worth it. You will weigh at least two pounds less than if you'd stepped on normally.
If the above is how you weigh (many do) it may benefit you to change how you eat, increase the cardio, then weigh on a medical scale after sixty days.
On-Line Product List
Please purchase all of your supplements and other online products available through
CLICK HERE.. to go back to Assistance Work.
Email Chris Lift
Chris Lift's Disclaimer
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by
the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not
intended to diagnose, treat and cure or prevent disease.
Always consult with your professional health care provider
before changing any medication. Do not do any of our routines
without having been declared physically fit to exercise by your